Hi, thanks for passing by my blog! The first question that might be coming to your mind might be, who is this guy anyways? What is the purpose of this blog?
Well, I'm Aditya Chanana, an ordinary cyclist from New Delhi, India. I'm just like the other cyclists, who prefer to ride instead of traveling by car or any other transport.
If you are also a cyclist, you must have come across innumerable blogs of cyclists sharing their experiences. But this is not an ordinary cycling blog. I thought of doing something new. And, here I am.
As a student of class 9th still in school, I am amazed to know that there is such a small number of students coming to school by a cycle. Not even 1% of students of most schools prefer commuting by a cycle at short distances instead of other transport. Nowadays, every single person has a car and a driver to drop them wherever they require to go. This is actually not an issue of the masses, its the neglecting nature of the government towards the cyclists. Cyclists have the top respect all over the world, but it is here, in India, that nobody cares about cyclists. But we need to spread awareness about the benefits of cycling.
I thought of sharing all the things from A-Z that every beginner cyclist needs to know, the questions arising from his mind. Anything from buying a cycle, to cycling techniques, to routes, and all other cycling stuff so that people start cycling to commute wherever possible.
You know, the pleasure of riding is just so awesome. Once you start cycling, there is no way that you will stop. The cool winds going past you, it's an unforgettable experience.
I have been riding since about 10 months, and I have learnt so much about cycles. Cycles, I just love them. They have become a part of my life. Now, it's my time to share the knowledge. I want to promote cycling amongst the masses, specially students, to start bicycling. And, I am ready to help them by any way.
Be free to ask any questions without hesitating.
Well, I'm Aditya Chanana, an ordinary cyclist from New Delhi, India. I'm just like the other cyclists, who prefer to ride instead of traveling by car or any other transport.
If you are also a cyclist, you must have come across innumerable blogs of cyclists sharing their experiences. But this is not an ordinary cycling blog. I thought of doing something new. And, here I am.
As a student of class 9th still in school, I am amazed to know that there is such a small number of students coming to school by a cycle. Not even 1% of students of most schools prefer commuting by a cycle at short distances instead of other transport. Nowadays, every single person has a car and a driver to drop them wherever they require to go. This is actually not an issue of the masses, its the neglecting nature of the government towards the cyclists. Cyclists have the top respect all over the world, but it is here, in India, that nobody cares about cyclists. But we need to spread awareness about the benefits of cycling.
I thought of sharing all the things from A-Z that every beginner cyclist needs to know, the questions arising from his mind. Anything from buying a cycle, to cycling techniques, to routes, and all other cycling stuff so that people start cycling to commute wherever possible.
You know, the pleasure of riding is just so awesome. Once you start cycling, there is no way that you will stop. The cool winds going past you, it's an unforgettable experience.
I have been riding since about 10 months, and I have learnt so much about cycles. Cycles, I just love them. They have become a part of my life. Now, it's my time to share the knowledge. I want to promote cycling amongst the masses, specially students, to start bicycling. And, I am ready to help them by any way.
Be free to ask any questions without hesitating.
No comments:
Post a Comment